Enthusiasts can book for an exciting 4x4 adventure on the Land Rover Experience amidst the vineyards at Simonsig followed by a hearty 350g sirloin & French fries at Cuvée Restaurant, exclusive for dads only. This exhilarating 4x4 challenge offers the perfect Father’s Day treat for the whole family and will get the old man’s engine revving when he takes the wheel of the latest Land Rover model for a gripping self-drive session on the track.
The Father’s Day Land Rover Experience 4x4 trail, including a complimentary lunch costs R 780 on Father’s Day only. Passengers pay R150 which includes a R100 Cuvée voucher. As a special treat the Father’s Day sirloin lunch at Cuvée for just R120 is for dads only while the rest of the family gets to order from Cuvée’s seasonal menu.
For more information about the Land Rover Experience Trail at Simonsig contact Estelle Versfeld at Tel: 021 852 0728.To reserve your table, contact Cuvée restaurant at Tel: (021) 888 4932
- 07/08/2012 18:42 - Women's Day at Hartenberg
- 09/07/2012 07:26 - Help Save The Elephants!
- 06/07/2012 10:30 - Discover the Cape Meander
- 05/07/2012 17:21 - Montague Goes M.A.D.D
- 22/06/2012 20:01 - Enjoy Great Value at Theuniskraal During Tulbagh Xmas in Winter Festival