Round up your friends and enjoy the OBiKWA Paddling Day on the spectacular Lake Heritage, nestled below the Swartkop Mountains on Sunday, 15 April 2012.
The adventure is set to start at 08h00 at Heia Safari Ranch in Muldersdrift, where you’ll be shown the basics before setting off for a leisurely morning of canoeing amid the beauty of the tranquil lake’s surroundings. Round off the day by rewarding your efforts on the water with a scrumptious lunch and an adventurous OBiKWA wine tasting.
Be sure to arrive with boat loads of energy and enthusiasm for this paddling experience. Life is a journey worth celebrating with friends and family so go on; stick your neck out and take part in the amazing OBiKWA Paddling Day!
You don’t need any experience nor will you have to buy any fancy equipment. Held in conjunction with Getaway, The OBiKWA Paddling Day costs only R250 per person, including lunch, refreshments, canoe hire and the delicious OBiKWA wine tasting. For bookings and enquiries contact Sasha van Zyl on 021-530-3151
- 07/08/2012 18:28 - Surfing Celebration of Women's Day
- 06/08/2012 19:18 - Drink and Run - The Cellar2Cellar Trail Run & Wine Experience
- 31/07/2012 22:12 - Guinness World Record attempt at Muizenberg in September
- 18/07/2012 17:35 - Cape Town International Kite Festival 2012
- 12/07/2012 13:34 - Help Feed The Birds