Visitors will find him at the Amarula Cocktail Lounge, where he will be playing three sets a night from Thursday, May 24 to Saturday, May 26. The first set will be at 18:00 every night. Hard to miss at 100 square metres, it’s the biggest stand on the show, made entirely from recycled material. The lounge has been designed with plenty of room for people to relax and explore the mixability of the drink that is rated by South Africans as one of the most iconic spirits brands in the country. Amarula will be featured in a range of original, exotic and creative way with mixologists on hand to show how it’s done. The brand is also extending special offers on some of its merchandise.
The Good Food & Wine Show runs from 24 to 27 May at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
- 12/07/2012 17:24 - HEINEKEN® Symphonic Rocks in Cape Town
- 09/07/2012 10:00 - David Sanborn and Joe Sample live in Cape Town
- 22/05/2012 20:28 - Homegrown Talent at Bay Harbour Market
- 21/05/2012 21:57 - Artscape’s Youth Jazz Festival celebrates 10th Birthday
- 21/05/2012 21:30 - Moody Blues 2013 SA Tour